Welcome to WINGS
We hope you find your visit here both rewarding and informative. If you have questions about our organization please use the Contact Us page. We would love to hear from you.
Take A Tour
Come and see us in action! We love having guests and would love to have you join us for a tour!
Tours are held on a monthly basis, begin at noon, and include a light lunch. These tours are intended to last for no more than 45 minutes, although you are welcome to stay longer if your schedule allows.
If you are interested in joining us, please call us at (405) 242-4646 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when the next one is being held.
Please check our calendar regularly for new posted events.
- There are no upcoming events to show.
Live | Create | Belong
Please make plans to attend our annual Fall Festival from September 19th - October 31st. You can find more information here: http://www.wingsok.org/fallfestival.htm
Our Mission: To enhance the lives of adults with developmental disabilities through social, vocational and residential programs, guided by principles of the Bible.
Our Vision: To provide a community in Oklahoma where individuals can:
- Reach the full potential of all God created them be
- Live healthy, satisfying and enjoyable lives
- Grow socially, emotionally, and spiritually
- Feel safe and independent
- Develop meaningful and productive job skills
- Hold real jobs in the community's own business enterprises
- Experience the pride of contributing to their own support
- Provide educational opportunities for members to continue developing their skills and talents
Logan is a WINGS Member and shares his love for WINGS:
What is your favorite part of your day at WINGS? I like Chapel and reading class the best.
What kind of work do you do? I paint ceramics and help doing chores around the building at WINGS.
What is the best thing about WINGS? Getting to spend time with all my friends and our volunteers
Where else do you work? I work at Chick-Fil-A
What do you do when you aren’t at WINGS? Play baseball for the Cardinals South at Miracle league, play Special Olympics basketball and bowling. I also love Monster Trucks and OU!
What do you want others to know about WINGS? It's a great place for me and all my friends to go during the day. Come and see us and you will see!