Welcome to WINGS
We hope you find your visit here both rewarding and informative. If you have questions about our organization please use the Contact Us page. We would love to hear from you.
Take A Tour
Come and see us in action! We love having guests and would love to have you join us for a tour!
Tours are held on a monthly basis, begin at noon, and include a light lunch. These tours are intended to last for no more than 45 minutes, although you are welcome to stay longer if your schedule allows.
If you are interested in joining us, please call us at (405) 242-4646 or e-mail email@example.com to find out when the next one is being held.
Please check our calendar regularly for new posted events.
- August 26th, 2014
- 12:00pm: WINGS Seminar Series
- 12:00pm: WINGS Seminar Series - Noon: HR & Employee Benefits 6pm: Special Needs Trusts
- September 11th, 2014
- 12:00pm: WINGS Monthly Tour
Live | Create | Belong
Our mission is to enhance the lives of adults with developmental disabilities through social, vocational and residential programs guided by principles of the Bible.
Our Vision is to provide a community in Oklahoma where individuals can:
- Reach the full potential of all God created them to be
- Live healthy, satisfying and enjoyable lives
- Grow socially, emotionally, and spiritually
- Feel safe and independent
- Develop meaningful productive job skills
- Hold real jobs in the community
- Experience the pride of contributing to their own support
- Provide educational opportunities for residents to continue developing their skills and talents
Please click on the Programs page to see a list of programs available through WINGS.
We have many opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding experiences for volunteers. Opportunities include:
- Working with our Artists in the art studio and day programs.
- Assisting with the operations of the Gift Shop.
- Landscaping and maintenance of the facility.
- Assisting with special events.
Wings is located at 13700 N. Eastern in Edmond, OK. We are just north of Memorial on the east side of Eastern.
Logan is a WINGS member and shares his experiences with WINGS:
What is your favorite part of your day at WINGS? I like going to Chapel and praying for everyone who needs help.
What kind of work do you do? I paint birdhouses and paper for paintings. I also help make lunch for everyone.
What was your favorite WINGS field trip? I loved going to the train museum. We got to ride on a real train!
What do you like to do when you aren’t at WINGS? I work at Chick-fil-A and I like being in the Joyful Sound Choir. I also like bowling, playing on the Team Edmond basketball team and going to see the Monster Jam trucks.
What do you want people to know about WINGS? It's a fun place to go! There are lots of people there and we get to do a lot of fun things.
Our facility is located at 13700 N. Eastern Avenue, Edmond, Oklahoma 73013
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.