Wings Event Center
Wings Social Club
Wings In The Community
Our mission is to enhance the lives of adults with developmental disabilities through social, vocational and residential programs guided by principles of the Bible.
Our Vision is to provide a community in Oklahoma where individuals can:
- Reach the full potential of all God created them to be
- Live healthy, satisfying and enjoyable lives
- Grow socially, emotionally, and spiritually
- Feel safe and independent
- Develop meaningful productive job skills
- Hold real jobs in the community’s own business enterprises
- Experience the pride of contributing to own support
- Provide educational opportunities for residents to continue developing their skills and talents
Cheri Weaver joined the Wings staff in October of 2016. She is married to Brian and they have one daughter, Courtney, son In law, Jeremy, and three grandchildren. Cheri holds a Bachelors degree in Elementary Education and taught in the public school system. Later she joined the staff at Crossings Community Church as Director of Children’s Ministry. After her licensure and Ordination, Weaver began Crossings Christian Preschool and Kindergarten and completed a Masters Degree in Educational Administration, and later built a volunteer ministry.
Wings has been a passion for Cheri since she first heard about the need from friends and later attended a Wings tour. Through teaching and ministry Cheri likes to build on individual’s abilities; not disabilities.
Events Center Director
Ron Harris, Chair || Shannon Schultheis, Vice-Chair || Arlan Hechtner, Treasurer || Jon Miles, Secretary
Shari Arceneaux, Member || Bob Barnard, Member || Allan Brooks, Member || Heather Carver, Member
Chris Evans, Member || Carolyn Hansing, Member || Melissa Mahaffey, Member || Brett Merritt, Member
Jerrod Roberts, Member || Jeff Smith, Member || Doug Tippens, Member || Tiffany Walker, Member
Jill Webb, Member || Allyson Wolfe, Member || Bill Wolfe, Member || Kris Wooten, Member